Livestreamed Webinars for our 2021 Virtual Leadership Conference
Leadership and Mission - Crucial Elements for Solving Today's Challenges
We look forward to welcoming leaders of long-term care to the March 2021 Virtual Leadership for Mission Conference. Even as COVID-19 has ravaged our world for over a year now, we have seen your extraordinary work. We have watched as administrators and staff persevered through constant change and challenge. This year’s conference provides an opportunity to fine-tune your skills and mindset as we adjust to the new normal. The conference consists of webinars on diversity, ethics, self-care, emotional balance during traumatic circumstances and ongoing developments in federal regulations and health policy.
Having gained knowledge of ourselves and our coworkers in this conference, we will forge ahead in mission together as we continue to meet the challenges of the pandemic.
To see the full conference program, click here.
The Elevate system, which hosts our fabulous content for your learning enjoyment, is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer. Please join us online using a modern browser such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox. To test your browser, use this "browser test". This site also uses pop-up windows. Please disable any pop-up blockers on your Web browser before using.
Please note: If you choose to register for the Full-Conference package, you do not need to register for either of the Day 1 or Day 2 packages and vice versa.
Thank you for your resilience through this extraordinary period, adjusting our sails to the wind to keep moving forward.
Participants may be eligible to earn up to 8.0 continuing education hours based on attendance.
- Administrators (NAB) - This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 8.0 total participant hours by NAB (National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards)/ NCERS (National Continuing Education Review Service.)
- Catholic Chaplains - This educational program has been submitted to the National Association of Catholic chaplains for approval to award Continuing Education Hours. Please contact us at email@example.com for the status.
- Dietitians (Registered) - This educational program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for approval to award Continuing Professional Education Hours. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the status.
- Nurses (NEMSD) - This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by Northeast Multistate Division Education Unit, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Social Workers (New York Only) - Avila Institute of Gerontology, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0265. Social Worker CE approval is for New York Social workers only. Other state licensees aren’t eligible to receive preapproved credit.
All participants must watch each session in its entirety and complete an evaluation form for each to earn credits.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing (email is acceptable) and must be received 7 days prior to the event to be eligible for a full refund. If a request is made after this date, a credit voucher will be issued to be used toward a future AIG event. The voucher expires within 1 year of the cancellation. AIG regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. Substitutions are accepted without penalty and must register for the event, noting who they are replacing. Please send all cancellation and substitution requests to email@example.com.
Event Cancellation Policy
The Avila Institute of Gerontology, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any scheduled event due to unforeseen circumstances at any time.
For questions and technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|